Seattle Children's has an exciting opportunity to bring on board a new Director of Culinary and Retail Operations within Nutrition Services! Successful candidates include those with strong leadership and vision and come with a "customer first approach".
The person in this role will develop, implement and evaluate strategic plans to meet current and anticipated demand for services and ensure best practices. This includes responsibility for patient meals and partnering with clinical nutrition to continue our efforts in this space. They will also manage and direct Retail and contracted food services for multiple sites, including negotiating, administering and assuring compliance with contractual obligations.
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition or related field
- Five years management experience in healthcare nutrition leadership
- Experience in a commercial/industrial kitchen setting
- MS, MHA, MBA or equivalent
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual in common patient and/or workforce second language(s)
- Healthcare experience
- High volume experience