Develop, manage, and evaluate all aspects of the return-to-work process . Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and resources to facilitate the interactive process and assessment around reasonable accommodation that may be required. Track accommodation outcomes, maintain appropriate documentation and ensure confidentiality. Provide expertise on applicable federal and state laws, company policy, collective bargaining agreements and accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource, Occupational Health/Safety or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE) or current registration with the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in vocational rehabilitation, return-to-work/accommodation management or related field.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of federal and state laws, rules and court rulings related to the interactive process and accommodation in an employment setting.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS) or Master of Science in Vocational Rehabilitation .
- Knowledge of employment law regarding accommodation.
- Experience assessing and coordinating return-to-work, interactive process and accommodation issues related to employment.