We are hiring a Grants & Contract Administrator to join our Seattle Children's team! If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of patients and families, we seek quality people with the right skills. We look for team players who want to work at the top of their skill level and continually improve the care we provide.
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing grant and contract proposal preparation, fiscal process review and budget development, effort management, closeout and reporting oversight, and maintenance of grant management tracking systems. Will serve as a liaison between the Center Business Office, Principal Investigators (PIs), fiscal and administrative support personnel, clinical research staff, and central Research Support Services divisions.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights
We are one of the Top 5 Pediatric Research Centers in the Nation
Challenging and Rewarding career aimed at supporting groundbreaking research
High energy, high pace and exciting work environment
Dedication to staff engagement and Lean principles
Employee-centric: Recruit and retain the best talent
Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years administrative and/or management experience
- At least three (3) years experience managing federal and non-federal grant application/award processes and post award grants management.
- Certified Research Administrator
- Familiarity with Seattle Children’s and UW fiscal processes and systems
- Supervisory experience.