Seattle Children’s Neurology and Neurosurgery programs consistently rank among the best in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report ranked #1 in the Northwest in 2017-18. We have the Northwest’s only epilepsy program for children that is accredited level 4 by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC), the only Pediatric Vascular Neurology Program and we are the only provider to offer selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR). Our comprehensive interdisciplinary team is made up of experts in their field including MDs, Nurse Practitioners, PAs, nurses, Medical Assistants, Clinical Admins and Social Work. Our nursing team supports all of our providers in both direct patient care and in specialty care coordination which includes complex care coordination, teaching, and phone triage.
Other sites include, but not limited to, Bellevue, North Clinic, South Clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Ambulatory Nursing experience.
- Neurology experience.
- Care Coordination experience.