This Speech and Language Therapist will be based at the Seattle Children's Autism Center. The position will provide early intervention services within a center-based Applied Behavior Analysis Program as well as outpatient Communication therapy.
We are looking for candidates who have 3 years in a pediatric setting, experience in using behavioral teaching strategies including Naturalistic Developmental Behavioral Intervention (NDBI), and experience incorporating high and low tech AAC into treatment.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university.
- Experience in pediatric diagnostic or treatment settings.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Washington State Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- 3 Years Pediatric hospital experience.
- Experience in using behavioral teaching strategies including Naturalistic Developmental Behavioral Intervention (NDBI).
- Experience incorporating high and low tech AAC into treatment.