Ensure timely and accurate billing and reimbursement of assigned accounts by following standard work processes and policies while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Research and resolve denial records and payer requirements on assigned accounts in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Minimum of one year of professional or hospital billing or accounts receivable follow-up experience, OR
- Mminimum of two years experience in a Revenue Cycle role working primarily with payors, OR
- Completion of the Seattle Children's Revenue Cycle Coordinator program or accredited medical billing/coding program
- Minimum of two years of experience in Windows environment.
- More than two years clinic or hospital billing or accounts receivable follow-up experience.
- Experience working with medical claims and electronic data interchange systems, e.g. Epic, Relay Health, Xactimed/Med Assets.
- Medical billing/coding experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or certified medical billing credential such as CRCS, Certificed Revenue Cycle Specialist.
- Basic project management experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed