Exciting opportunity to be a part of Seattle Children’s newest clinic! Our North Clinic in Everett will be located on Providence Regional Medical Center Everett’s Colby Campus and is scheduled to open in August 2018. At the all-new, 37,000-square-foot freestanding facility, Seattle Children’s experts will offer care in more than 15 pediatric subspecialties. These are the same doctors and nurses who treat children at our hospital in Seattle. Services we will offer: Adolescent Medicine, Audiology, Cardiology, Child Wellness, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Diabetes, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Genetics, Laboratory, Nephrology, Neurodevelopmental, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Radiology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Telemedicine, Urgent Care and Urology.
Primary Clinic Location: 1815 13th Street Everett WA 98201; May be asked to help staff other locations as needed, including main hospital campus and regional sites.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum one-year of current experience as a pediatric nurse.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse (RN) License, or other current state license that the RN is required to work in.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers. ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above. Employees are responsible for any costs (including time away from work) associated with obtaining PALS or PEARS certification if it is not a requirement of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- More than one-year of current Pediatric health care nursing experience.
- Current Ambulatory (outpatient) nursing experience
- Current pediatric nursing certification
- Complex care coordination experience