We are seeking Student Helpers to join our Integrative Brain Research team at Seattle Children's Research Institute! The ideal candidate would be a college-level student in a biology-related field of discipline. We anticipate this position will work between 8-20 hours per week.
- Completed High School with High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in college level courses at an accredited college or university
- Experience in a molecular laboratory setting and/or computational experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and data entry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivation