Meet payor authorization requirements to ensure maximum reimbursement. Collaborate with patients, families, healthcare providers and other internal staff to address a wide variety of patient health insurance matters.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum two years experience in a health care delivery setting with primary duties in a patient access or revenue cycle position with responsibility for obtaining or following up on health insurance authorizations; OR six months in the Revenue Cycle Coordinator position and completion of the full Revenue Cycle rotation.
- AA degree or greater
- Previous experience as a Family Services Coordinator or significant experience working with the general public in a health care customer service or revenue cycle position
- Medical billing/coding experience
- Bilingual skills and familiarity with other cultures
- Training and experience with continuous process improvement
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed