Provide strategic project management and communications coordination for hospital communications initiatives spanning multiple audiences and vehicles. Initiate, coordinate, develop, implement, and evaluate complex communications projects and initiatives to reflect and enhance the quality and integrity of Seattle Children's and all of its programs, affiliates and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Experience in the health care field or a non-profit organization.
- Experience writing print and on-line communications for multiple vehicles and tactics (print: brochures, posters, articles, FAQs, and web sites).
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects with complex timelines.
- Experience adhering to editorial and graphic standards.
- Experience with photography.