Act as an institutionally internal and external liaison to ensure proper alignment of clinical research projects, programmatic and institutional goals. Lead and manage the process of developing, refining, and executing project plans, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project. Serve as the primary point of contact for large multi-organizational and highly complex projects requiring leadership and experience of a seasoned clinical research project management professional. Promote a culture of improvement across the institution. Coach project managers in the management of project related activities. Act effectively and responsibly as a direct representative of CBDC lead faculty in implementation of clinical research within and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years related experience to include at least 5 years managing projects
- Minimum one (1) year pharmaceutical industry, clinical or biological research experience, or CRO experience.
-Experience leading a large project team on a large scale project (budget, impact, or time); full cycle from initiation to project close
- Demonstrated successful experience working with vendors, consultants and other purchased services
- Previous mentorship experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or ability to obtain within 4 months of hire
- Master’s degree health administration, business, or related field or Master’s certificate in project management
- Health care background
- Experience working in a Project Management Consulting firm
- Experience applying professional project management approaches (e.g. PMBOK, Agile, and/or SDLC)
- Demonstrated successful experience leading complex change management in an organizational setting
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or continuous performance improvement experience
- Experience developing and facilitating /presenting project management content
- Demonstrated success working with vendors, consultants and other purchased services
- Three years pharmaceutical industry, clinical, or biological research experience, or CRO experience.