Seattle Children's is seeking a Research Pharmacist to join our team! The Research Pharmacist coordinates all aspects of investigational medications and provides support to the Pharmacy department and the clinical and research areas.
What You Will Do:
- Supervise acquisition, storage, and dispensing of investigational medications
- Maintain all research record-keeping pertaining to investigational medications
- Work closely with study teams to implement clinical drug trials
- Participate in research planning with sponsor-investigators and provide consultation on study protocol design
- Provide support to Pharmacy on research matters
- Represent Pharmacy as a member on Seattle Children’s Institutional Review Board or other committees
What You Will Need:
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and disciplines
- Knowledge of pediatric dosages and formulations in addition to basic pharmacy sciences
- Knowledge of research procedures related to clinical drug trials
- Strong organizational skills.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree/residency or relevant experience.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- At least one year of pharmacy work experience strongly preferred
- Experience conducting clinical drug trials, grants applications and management.
- License as a pharmacy preceptor.
- Prior pediatric pharmacy experience
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCPs), Human Subjects Protection (HSP), Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP’s) & Biomedical Regulatory Affairs
- Prior project management experience