We are growing! The Center for Clinical and Translational Research is hiring several Grants & Contract Administrators to join our Seattle Children's team. These permanent (not grant funded) positions serve as a bridge between a portfolio of Principal Investigators across all divisions of Seattle Children’s Hospital and multiple administrative functions supporting the research enterprise.
Do you thrive in a high volume, dynamic environment?
Do you have experience managing clinical trial agreements and invoicing?
Do you seek ways to continually improve the efficiency of research administration systems?
Do you want to be a part of a high performing team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of patients and families?
If you are looking for that next challenge and are a grant management specialist or project administrator with at least three years’ experience managing federal and non-federal pre/post award processes, then this might be the positon for you.
What You Will Do:
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years administrative and/or management experience
- At least three (3) years experience managing federal and non-federal grant application/award processes and post award grants management.
- Certified Research Administrator
- Familiarity with Seattle Children’s and UW fiscal processes and systems
- Supervisory experience.