This role is an individual contributor.
What you will do: Provide direction and counsel with assigned client group (union and exempt) as required on a strategic basis for all human resource matters, including but not limited to, performance management, labor relations, compensation, rewards and recognition, and leave management and to ensure compliance with applicable Federal, state and local laws, policies, and collective bargaining agreements. Responsible for completing risk analysis and formulating mitigation strategies for all identified or potential Human Resource matters. Functions as an advocate for non-management employees, providing resources and support as needed. Coordinates and leads the services of other disciplines within Human Resources as appropriate. Helps establish the organizational culture and climate in which managers and employees prosper by negotiating, persuading and influencing leadership, work groups and individuals on a variant of work environment issues.
-Five (5) years functioning as an HR Generalist at a senior level
- Demonstrated skill and experience in areas related to Human Resources
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and skill applying, local, state and federal laws
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field
- PHR or SPHR certification
- At least three (3) years of leadership or management experience
- Human Resources experience in program or policy development and managing change
- Experience in labor relations
- Experience working in a large, complex organization
- Healthcare experience