Responsible to manage and coordinate the delivery of multi-specialty pediatric ambulatory care services at the North Clinic, meeting continuous performance improvement, customer service, financial, and delivery requirements in support of Seattle Children’s mission, vision and values. Ensure safe, efficient and cost-effective care is provided to patients and families of community primary care providers, and promote linkages and strategic regional relationships with Seattle Children’s. In conjunction with the Director, is responsible for the day-to-day clinical functions of the clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. A Master’s degree in Nursing may be substituted provided the incumbent also possesses a Bachelor’s degree in another field.
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Demonstrated performance improvement experience.
- Current Washington State RN license.
- National certification in a clinical specialty area must be obtained within three years of employment.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- As per the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), for RN's performing moderately complex point of care testing, a copy of a diploma or transcript of the highest level of academic achievement to be on record with Human Resources upon hire. For personnel trained outside of the U.S., records of diploma/transcript must provide documented equivalency evaluation by a foreign credentialing agency.
- A copy of Bachelor's degree in Nursing or transcripts indicating attainment of Bachelor's degree (or higher) in nursing is to be on record with Human Resources upon hire.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or business related field.
- Experience in a pediatric ambulatory setting.
- Recent experience in an ambulatory management and/or leadership role.