The Senior eHealth Applications developer has a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. They are comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to Seattle Children's Hospital and Seattle Children's Care Network. The eHealth Application Developer is agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. They are willing to help foster a culture of knowledge sharing through mentorship, coaching and pair programming. Above all, they judge success by the success of their team and the happiness of our patients and families.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related field; or equivalent combination of education/experience that demonstrates technical competence
- 5+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud providers and infrastructure as a service.
- Knowledge and experience with building and deploying enterprise or cloud scale applications.
- Strong architecture skills, able to present ideas and implement designs to meet the needs of customers.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience developing and supporting mobile and web applications
- Experience with REACT, Node.js, Swift, Objective C, Java, Kotlin, Flutter, Python, Java Script
- Experience with AWS Managed services including Lambda, DynomoDB, S3
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- Experience working directly wiht users, leading projects, and mentoring engineer