We have an exciting opportunity for a Biostatistician III at Seattle Children's!
What You Will Do:
Work independently to develop statistical aspects of protocol and data analysis plans, provide statistical consultation, conduct analyses and write results, and oversee or coordinate routine statistical reports. Consult with investigators and sponsor to independently design studies and develop statistical analysis plans. More specifically, meet one-on-one with the investigators to gain background on the study and the research questions and help to design optimal studies, refine the research questions and formulate the corresponding hypotheses.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights
• Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
• Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
• Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience, or PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics with three (3) years related experience.
- Clinical study related experience.
- Statistical computing experience using Splus, R
- Statistical Project Management experience.