What you will do: Performs financial analysis including but not limited to: creating, analyzing, and proposing reimbursement models to optimize revenue for hospital and professional services in payor contract negotiations. Audits contract performance, establishes benchmarks, and designs reports responsive to management and other stakeholders. Implements, troubleshoots, and maintains reimbursement rates in the department’s contract management systems to ensure accurate forecasting of expected revenue. Exercises professional judgement in translating questions and requests for data into structured, documented, and accurate queries and reports. Performs a variety of complex tasks including gathering business requirements, providing knowledge in business processes, and working with key stakeholders, end users, and team members. Identifies and resolves issues through the development of analytical solutions and continuous improvement of workflow processes.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons Those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Offerings include:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or healthcare field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five (5) years progressively responsible experience in developing financial models and performing healthcare financial analysis.
- Proven experience in implementing and supporting contract management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of health care reimbursement methodologies and medical claims data.
- MBA, MHA, or equivalent
- Experience with EPIC and Experian systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL, Tableau (or other dashbording software).