Responsible for coordinating and optimizing Seattle Childrens’ parking system assets for their efficient use by Children’s patients, families, visitors and workforce.
Operationalize, as standard work, transportation policy and procedures in the field and across multiple locations. This position will contribute to effective asset utilization and customer service by understanding and acting upon dynamic supply and demand in the areas of parking, curb space use, and valet.
The position is also is responsible for inventorying and the effective use of campus roadways, pathways and sidewalks and external structures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in parking facility, transportation system environment, or related experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a road test in a fleet vehicle
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Applications
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MV) reviewed by Seattle Children’s Risk Management office prior to start of employment
- Current Washington State Driver’s License or able to obtain a Washington State Driver’s License within 1 month of start date or transfer
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Transportation Demand Management or a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in parking facility supervision
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in maintenance of parking facilities