Responsible to manage the medical clinic operations and support staff using the 6th floor shared space, meeting continuous performance improvement, customer service, financial, and delivery requirements in support of Seattle Children’s mission, vision and values. In conjunction with the Clinic Chiefs and Directors, and other managers/supervisors on the Ambulatory Services leadership team, is responsible for the implementation of strategic initiatives for the medical clinics and Ambulatory Services. Direct reports include RNs, Charge Nurse and Supervisor, Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. A Master’s degree in Nursing may be substituted provided the incumbent also possesses a Bachelor’s degree in another field.
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Current Washington State RN license.
- National certification in a clinical specialty area must be obtained within three years of employment.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- As per the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), for RN's performing moderately complex point of care testing, a copy of a diploma or transcript of the highest level of academic achievement to be on record with Human Resources upon hire. For personnel trained outside of the U.S., records of diploma/transcript must provide documented equivalency evaluation by a foreign credentialing agency.
- A copy of Bachelor's degree in Nursing or transcripts indicating attainment of Bachelor's degree (or higher) in nursing is to be on record with Human Resources upon hire.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or business related field.
- Recent clinical experience in a pediatric ambulatory setting.
- Recent experience in an ambulatory management and/or leadership role.