Responsible for operation of boiler room, machine rooms, and related systems throughout Seattle Children's, and repairs and maintenance of the complex to provide a safe and comfortable environment for staff and patients.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years experience in operation of high pressure steam boilers, and related systems and devices.
- A minimum of a Grade 2 Steam Engineer license issued by the City of Seattle obtained within 12 months of hire
- Seattle Refrigeration Operating Engineer license must be obtained within 12 months of hire.
- Grade 1 Steam Engineer license issued by the City of Seattle.