Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures. Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications. Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduation from Washington Board of Pharmacy accredited pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT).
- Hospital/Home Care pharmacy experience.
- Experience preparing IV admixtures: large volume parenterals, syringes, chemotherapy, specialty drips, compounded preparations, investigational medications, reconstitute antibiotics.
- Flexibility to assist pharmacist in filling home care drug orders.
- Experience maintaining equipment and helping to resolve equipment problems.
- Experience documenting hood cleaning and refrigerator temperatures.
- Experience cleaning and calibrating compounders.
FTE .6 - 1.0 depending on business need and candidate availability