Seattle Children’s Research Institute is seeking a personable, efficient and detail oriented Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have great energy and enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal skills. They will be a superior multi tasker willing to take on any challenge, big or small, and be extremely flexible while delivering high quality results. The best candidate for this role will keep calm under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
Responsible for providing effective and efficient day-to-day organization and coordination of administrative and program support. Partners with the Manager, Research Institute Administration to identify and implement the operational needs of the departments’ projects and activities. Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned projects from initiation and planning, through to execution. Supports the design and deployment of programs, events and projects that support and enhance strategic initiatives, lean activities and cross functional process improvements across the research institute.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible experience supporting professional staff preferably in the Healthcare/Science field, to include comprehensive administrative support and project management/coordination in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Project Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience working on process improvement projects using lean methodologies.