Growth and integration demands new facilities with the capacity to deliver higher-quality care and support. Expanding research capabilities will ensure success of priority programs and propel us into the future.
To support continued growth in patient volumes, Children’s is making a significant investment in facilities over the next several years.
Come join us as we move boldly into our future...
What you will do: Act as a liaison to ensure proper alignment of projects to institutional goals. Lead the process of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project as assigned. Responsible for directing construction team activities on capital renovations projects and maintenance and repair of general building finishes; interior and exterior. Collaborate with key customer stakeholders across the organization to establish priorities for construction / maintenance related work.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons Those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Some of our unique offers include the following:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience to include at least 3 years managing projects
- Experience leading a large project team on a moderate-to-large scale project (budget, impact, or time); full cycle from initiation to project close
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or ability to obtain within 120 days of hire.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health administration, business, or related field or Master’s certificate in project management
- Healthcare background
- Demonstrated successful experience leading complex change management in an organizational setting
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or continuous performance improvement experience
- Experience facilitating/presenting project management content
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting.
- Prior experience working with vendors, consultants or other purchased services.
- Coaching and/or consulting experience