Act as a liaison to ensure proper alignment of projects to institutional goals. Lead the process of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project as assigned. Responsible for directing construction team activities on capital renovations projects and maintenance and repair of general building finishes; interior and exterior. Collaborate with key customer stakeholders across the organization to establish priorities for construction / maintenance related work.
- Bachelor's Degree in art, architecture or construction management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience in construction management related work
- Experience working with sub contractors, vendors, consultants, and other purchased services.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in project management.
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Leed Accredidation
- Lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen experience
- Supervisory/management experience