Growth and integration demands new facilities with the capacity to deliver higher-quality care and support. Expanding research capabilities will ensure success of priority programs and propel us into the future.
To support continued growth in patient volumes, Children’s is making a significant investment in facilities over the next several years.
Come join us as we move boldly into our future...
What you will do: Act as a liaison to ensure proper alignment of projects to institutional goals. Lead the process of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project as assigned. Responsible for directing construction team activities on capital renovations projects and maintenance and repair of general building finishes; interior and exterior. Collaborate with key customer stakeholders across the organization to establish priorities for construction / maintenance related work.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons Those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Offerings include:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in art, architecture or construction management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience in construction management related work
- Experience working with sub contractors, vendors, consultants, and other purchased services.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in project management.
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Leed Accredidation
- Lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen experience
- Supervisory/management experience