Responsible for the operational and resource needs of clinical nutrition services in the acute and critical care setting through promotion of cost-effective resource utilization, establishment of efficient work processes, and identification and implementation of best clinical nutrition practices. Provides direction and leadership to achieve department goals and vision.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition or Clinical Dietetics.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and experience in providing day to day leadership/management to a designated group of employees in Clinical Nutrition.
- Registration with Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Certification with the State of Washington.
- Masters degree in Nutrition, Public Health or Education
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and experience in providing leadership