Collaborate with senior research scientists and principal investigator to conduct laboratory procedures as part of ongoing research projects. Assist in the planning, execution, and analysis of research experiments.
- Bachelor’s degree in molecular biology, or related field
- One year’s relevant research lab experience (e.g. molecular biology)
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry or Microbiology
- Familiarity with computers: Data entry, spreadsheets
- Experience in analyzing data using spreadsheets and statistical analysis of data