Manages all aspects of Move Add Change services (MAC projects including intake, resource assignment, workload balancing and personnel management, project management standard work, and project database administration). Leads all standard work planning, development and implementation for improved outcomes including decrease in overall project timelines and increasing project throughput. Lead team in providing exceptional customer service through improved communication strategies and enhanced working relationships with partner departments. Provides oversight and leadership for the daily operations of the MAC department including front line staff escalation, issues resolution, staffing, and communication. Consult with customer departments to advise on construction projects, renovation projects and to best utilize available space resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years related experience, including at least 5 years managing projects
- Experience leading a project team with a multi-project workload full cycle from initiation to project close
- Experience training and presenting
- Previous management/mentorship experience.