We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate II with Seattle Children's Research Institute! This position will travel to daycares to work closely with children and families in the community. The successful candidate will be comfortable explaining our research studies to potential participants. This position will work independently as well as alongside a Research Nurse.
Collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and site initiation visits; and conduct routine monitoring of clinical studies. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- CCRA certification
- Database management skills
- Pediatric research experience.