Staff in the Delivery and Call Center roles are responsible to operate software and maintain technological devices needed to execute standard work; process meal payments (operate mobile payment equipment for credit card payments & manage electronic till); solve or escalate customer concerns and use excellent customer service skills in all of their work.
Delivery Staff are responsible for delivering meal carts to various areas and customers; presenting and setting up ordered food according to standard work; performing patient ID verification steps (includes direct patient contact and communication as well as partnering with nurses); perform soiled cart pick-up.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 years of customer service, food service experience OR related experience OR equivalent nutrition/dietetics education.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit, or to be obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Significant experience working in a healthcare/customer service environment.
- Healthcare food service experience or equivalent nutrition/dietetics education.
- Call center or similar customer service work or volunteer experience.