Facilitate authorization and ordering of durable medical equipment (DME) to support Children’s Rehabilitation Services. Ensure purchases meet customer needs and required timeframe monitor and track equipment orders, and follow-up as required. Work with supervisor, vendors and other stakeholders to decrease evaluation to equipment delivery timeline.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years college course work in business, healthcare or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a purchasing or insurance authorization related position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field.
- Previous experience in a buying position with emphasis on durable medical equipment.
- Previous experience with insurance authorizations.
- Familiarity with durable medical equipment and materials.
- Experience working in a hospital or healthcare setting.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed