Seattle Children's is looking to hire a Parking Logistics Specialist with strong communication and problem solving skills to join our Transportation department.
The Parking Logistics Specialist is responsible for:
- Coordinate and optimize Seattle Children’s parking systems for efficient use by Children’s patients, families, visitors and workforce.
- Operationalize, as standard work, transportation policy and procedures in the field and across multiple locations.
- Act as a liaison between our Valet Vendor and Seattle Children's departments and between patients and families.
- Ensure compliance of both on and off site parking locations.
- Contribute to effective asset utilization and customer service by understanding and acting upon dynamic supply and demand in the areas of parking, curb space use, and valet.
- Responsible for inventorying and the effective use of campus roadways, pathways and sidewalks and external structures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in parking facility, transportation system environment, or related experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a road test in a fleet vehicle
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Applications
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MV) reviewed by Seattle Children’s Risk Management office prior to start of employment
- Current Washington State Driver’s License or able to obtain a Washington State Driver’s License within 1 month of start date or transfer
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Transportation Demand Management or a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in parking facility supervision
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in maintenance of parking facilities
Schedule will be Monday - Friday, 10am to 6:30pm.