Assist in the delivery of pediatric dental care. Apply the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate interactions with staff, patients and families of all ages.
Minimum Education and Experience: (Identify only education requirements that are legally defensible – e.g., an attorney needs a Juris Doctor)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduation from a Dental Assistant Program or the equivelent of three years experience
- Must obtain CDA within twelve (12) months of employment.
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) with the State of Washington
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- One year of prior dental assiting experience
- Dental assisting experience with children
- Dental assisting experience with patients with special health care needs.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed