Coordinate Human Subjects Protection Program (HSPP) activities, review research materials, maintain HSPP systems and facilitate improvements, and provide administrative and program support.
The specialized tasks involve interpretation of policies, procedures and regulations, independent functioning and public contact.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in administrative support, communications, healthcare or related area in a hospital/research setting
- Experience drafting, editing and developing communications and/or reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience in a medical research and/or academic setting
- Bilingual skill
- Experience with information collection management systems.