Seattle Children’s Research Institute is seeking a Manager who is technically savvy and creatively strategic to support the nation’s largest pediatric bioethics research program – the Treuman Katz Center for Pediatric Bioethics. Apply for this position if you:
· Excel at organizational operations including finance, grant administration, and human resource management
· Foster collaborative and high-performing teams
· Thrive in mission-driven, innovative groups
· Bring five or more years of progressive management experience, especially within a research setting
Responsible for operational oversight, financial performance, staff and stakeholder engagement, faculty and fellow support, grant facilitation and special events coordination for the Treuman Katz Center for Pediatric Bioethics and the Division of Bioethics and Palliative Care, Department of Pediatrics.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five (5) years progressive management and/or administrative experience, including budgeting/financial management experience.
- MHA, MBA, and/or MS or equivalent experience
- Experience with a clinical program, especially in an academic medical center
- General understanding of clinical research studies