Manage Registration and Admission Services operations and staff located on Main Campus. Provide oversight for Registration practice, policies and standards across all sites of care. Ensure compliance with regulatory, safety, legal, and service standards. Responsible for Main Campus Registration supplies, equipment, and technology. Apply continuous process improvement methods to drive efficient workflows, facility design and exceptional customer service aligned with organizational targets and the mission of Seattle Children’s. Partner directly with leadership throughout the organization to implement strategic initiatives, and improve patient flow, patient experience and patient family communications. Direct reports include Registration Supervisors and Admission Services Supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services, Social Sciences, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience, to include experience in a health care setting or related field and two (2) years leadership supervising staff.
- Experience working in an ambulatory department of a hospital or medical center.
- Experience working in a pediatric setting.
- Experience working with performance improvement initiatives/projects.
- Experience working an academic medical setting.
- Experience managing a culturally diverse staff.
- Experience with ambulatory revenue cycle and reimbursement systems.
- Experience managing budgets.