What you will do: Ensure timely and accurate billing and reimbursement of assigned accounts by following standard work processes and policies while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Research and resolve denial records and payer requirements on assigned accounts in a compliant and efficient manner.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons Those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Offerings include:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
- Minimum of one year of professional or hospital billing or accounts receivable follow-up experience, OR
- Minimum of two years experience in a Revenue Cycle role working primarily with payors, OR
- Completion of the Seattle Children's Revenue Cycle Coordinator program or accredited medical billing/coding program
- Minimum of two years of experience in Windows environment.
- More than two years clinic or hospital billing or accounts receivable follow-up experience.
- Experience working with medical claims and electronic data interchange systems, e.g. Epic, Relay Health, Xactimed/Med Assets.
- Medical billing/coding experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or certified medical billing credential such as CRCS, Certificed Revenue Cycle Specialist.
- Basic project management experience.