Oversee and supervise the day-to-day operations, activities, and coordination of administrative support staff and project coordinators within the Heart Center. Responsibilities include personnel management, maintaining facility, supplies and equipment; overseeing operations and the effective and efficient deployment of staff, while ensuring compliance with regulatory, quality, customer services, and executive standards. Participate in the implementation of various process improvement goals and projects. Provide support to Heart Center leaders and Providers as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services, Social Sciences, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 of the following 3:
1. Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar supervisory role.
2. Minimum of three (3) years experience in a executive healthcare setting.
3. Current Executive Assistant, or similar.
- Formal project/performance management experience.
- Three or more years supervisory experience.