Serves a pivotal role in the oversight, management and implementation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions built in and managed by Knowledge Management. Will oversee and guide the implementation and support of multifaceted information delivery solutions requiring extensive knowledge of hospital operations, industry best practices, and data modeling methodologies. Applies substantial depth of skill and experience in oversight of the data model and foundational ETL and ELT. Is knowledgeable in information technology architectures; leverages expertise and experience to develop solutions that align Children's business requirements with the functionality and constraints of the overall technical architecture; effectively provides mentorship in all areas of technical support including design, development and configuration of the data model and foundational ETL and ELT; and works directly with business and IT associates to ensure best practices for data integration, security, performance and sustainability. Leads project work efforts at an enterprise level.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field, OR equivalent technical training/certification and work experience that demonstrates technical competency
- At least ten (10) years of industry-related experience supporting data architecture
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and deployment.
- Experience with Cerner, Epic or similar healthcare system
- Experience Data Warehouse Appliance (DWA)
- Experience with data modeling tool.