Responsible for managing and/or coordinating work efforts of numerous projects within Facilities Planning, Design and Construction department. Includes working closely with Project Managers to prepare and track comprehensive project plans, communications, schedules, risks, issues, and project budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a project coordination or administrative support role or equivalent
- Demonstrated successful experience in drafting, editing, and creating written communications and/or reports
- Certified Associate Project Management Professional (CAPM) certification or project management college course work.
- Excellent communication and project management experience in support of multiple projects
- Capital equipment and furniture acquisition experience
- Three (3) years experience in construction, facilities, furniture or equipment industry
- Experience working with vendors, consultants, and other purchased services