As part of an education team, lead and coordinate Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP training for internal and community healthcare professionals. Provide some program instruction and/ or back up support for other Outreach courses, such as Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS).
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing from accredited School of Nursing.
- Minimum of three (3) years of pediatric nursing experience in clinical setting.
- Experience with education, teaching in clinical setting.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- National certification in Nursing Professional Development must be obtained within 3 years of employement.
- PALS Provider at time of hire or within 3 months of hire.
- PALS Instructor Certification at time of hire or within 6 months of hire.
- PEARS Provider at time of hire or within 3 months of hire.
- PEARS Instructor Certification at time of hire or within 6 months of hire.
- NRP Provider within 6 months of hire.
- Masters Degree in Nursing. MSN/MN may be subsitted by Master’s deemed relevant by Seattle Children's, i.e. Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Publich Health, Healthcare Education, etc. as long as the undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Five (5) years experience in pediatric nursing in clinical setting.
- Experience in critical care nursing.
- Demonstrated experience in clinical education program development and continuous innovation and improvement processes.