What you will do: Performs financial analysis, planning, and reporting of hospital operations. Includes operating and capital budget planning, closing and performance monitoring, revenue/charge management, cost accounting, benchmarking, government reporting, decision support system development and maintenance, and other decision resolution as required to provide accurate and responsive information to management and other stakeholders.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Some of our unique offers include the following:
- B.A. degree in financial field (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or similar).
- Minimum three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in project management and financial analysis..
- M.B.A., MHA degree, or similar. Hospital or health care industry experience.
- Experience maintaining decision support systems or other financial applications.
- Experience with health care cost accounting principles; health care benchmarking processes; and with health care reimbursement methodologies and Charge Description Master.