Provide a wide range of difficult to complex administrative tasks. Responsibilities include the organization, prioritization and coordination of a moderate to high volume of work including confidential information. Duties include exceptional customer service to customers and visitors; creating, typing, editing, and proofreading various department documents; creating and maintaining filing systems; scheduling meetings and arranging travel; entering, extracting, and analyzing data into reports and presentations; assisting in budget preparation; auditing or reconciling financial statements and invoices; and managing workload required to complete projects. Duties will vary by department.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in the areas of customer service and/or office management including administrative work supporting senior level staff or management.
- If assigned to a Home Care Services department, a copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- If assigned to a select Pharmacy department, a Washington State Pharmacy Assistant License will be required within 3 months of employment.
- Associates degree.
- Healthcare/medical office experience.
- Project management assistance experience.