We have a unique opportunity for a Recruiter to join Seattle Children’s Research Institute! The successful candidate will join our Research HR team as an additional recruitment resource. Within Research, we support a scientific and technical workforce in a competitive marketplace. What sets Seattle Children's apart is our mission. Our researchers are involved in hundreds of projects that cover every phase of research, from studying how diseases work to improving investigational therapies. As one of the nation's top five pediatric research centers, Seattle Children's Research Institute is dedicated to providing hope, care and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.
Our Research HR team is a collaborative group that enjoys working together on key initiatives with team spirit. This role will support designated departments within the Research Institute. We are looking for a proactive Recruiter that enjoys comradery and working closely with key stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our recruitment function at Seattle Children’s Research Institute!
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights
• Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children's is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
• Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
• Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage
Want to know what it is like to work at Seattle Children's? Read more about our culture or check out our TheMuse page for an inside look into Seattle Children's.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years recruiting experience in a high volume work environment.
- Research, scientific, or technical recruiting experience in a high volume work environment.
- Sourcing experience