Manages call planning for the call center. Provide business systems analysis, design, report development, application support, and customer/vendor relations management in support of assigned system on production operations (day-to-day sustaining). Collaborate with key stakeholders, end users and project team members to identify and resolve issues regarding all phases of assigned projects, including assessment, design, testing, training, and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, OR equivalent combination of education/experience that demonstrates technical competency
- Minimum of three (3) years business analysis or systems analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience using and applying standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and/or systems.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience and knowledge of Contact Center operations and/or applications, including Contact Center workforce management, quality assurance, queue management, call tree design and configuration, etc.