We are looking for someone who will be on the Clinical Analytics team who will provide analytic support for our Patient and Family Experience team. We will be looking for someone who has experience in providing analytics for our internal customers, supporting hospital goals and initiatives, identifying potential areas for improvement, and understanding the analytic challenges that the customer is facing so as to provide maximum value to them. We want someone who can make solid recommendations incorporating best practices for analytic solutions.
We need you to be someone who can apply expert problem-solving and critical thinking in data analytics. Are you the type of data analyst who is passionate about taking the lead in analytic Interpretation, evaluation, and interrelation of complex data, and develop integrated data analyses that can drive towards strategic decision-making, utilization trending, patient outcome analysis, and quality measurement?
If you feel passionate and excited about using data and analytics to transform care and cures for kids, then Seattle Children's Hospital is the place that you can make a difference!
To be successful, you will need to partner with our business partners, product delivery teams, operations teams and infrastructure teams to solve problems, implement next generation solutions and deliver successfully against high operational standards of system availability and reliability. We look for team members who are excellent communicators, self-motivated, flexible, hard working and who like to have fun.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Some of our unique offers include the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Science, Computer Science, Math, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience/technical training that demonstrates analytical and technical competency
- Minimum five (5) years experience in progressively more responsible work as a data analyst, developer or equivalent in a healthcare settting
- Experience with Cerner, Epic or similar software product.
- At least three (3) years managing medium to large projects using standard project management skills, tools and methodologies
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and/or systems
- Experience working with clinicians on pathways, ordersets or similar tools
- Experience working with the development life cycle.