Seattle Children’s is united by a compelling mission: We provide hope, care and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. For more than 25 years, U.S. News & World Report has ranked Seattle Children’s among the nation’s best children’s hospitals.
The new Director, Imaging Services will provide oversight, direction, and decision-making for Seattle Children’s Imaging Services. As we embark on developing an imaging strategic plan, the Director will be responsible for program planning, implementation, and operations for multiple imaging modalities across the acute care and ambulatory care settings. The Director will partner closely with physicians and other key collaborators to ensure safe and appropriate patient outcomes and support our tri-partite mission of providing excellent clinical care, furthering medical research, and teaching future generations.
The Director will be a key leader to help achieve our strategic plan, which is built on a simple, but powerful, premise: transform children's health by empowering a world-class team supported by an unrivaled community. In the coming years, our goal is to serve more children, more efficiently, with even better outcomes. With this new plan as our guide, we will accomplish that goal together.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school
- Seven (7) years progressive imaging management experience in a hospital environment and/or healthcare system
- Demonstrated experience and training in lean manufacturing, lean six sigma, or continuous performance improvement and innovation methodology
- MHA, MBA or equivalent
- Previous director experience
- Academic medical center experience
- Five years clinical patient care experience
- Pediatric practice experience
- Clinical research experience
- Interventional and gastrointestinal procedures oversight