Coordination of training and administrative support for educational and professional development initiatives for advanced practice providers (APPs), including the APP Fellowship Program. Duties include: managing application and interview processes, supporting APP new hires through credentialing systems, managing evaluation and quality processes, creating and managing rosters and databases related to the APP workforce, event coordination, and serving as front-line contact for inquiries related to the APP Program.
The Program Coordinator I – Advanced Practice Providers serves as the interface between APPs, students, fellows, mentors, the APP Administration Department, and other departments across Seattle Children’s including Human Resources, and Information Technology. Provide administrative support including calendar support to the APP Education Manager/Fellowship Director, APP Chief, and APP Managers. Maintain content on the APP website and SharePoint site.
A program is a specialized area with specific complex components and discrete tasks which distinguish it from the main body of the organization. A program is specific to a particular subject. The specialized tasks involve interpretation of policies, procedures and regulations, independent functioning and public contact. Duties are not of a general support nature easily transferable from one program to another. Performance of administrative/clerical duties is in support of the incumbent’s performance of specific programmatic tasks.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in general administrative support work and computer based operations
- Experience in data entry and ability to accurately enter data into databases; understanding of data collection
- Experience understanding computer security requirements
- Experience supporting scheduling
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in academic medicine
- Working knowledge of medical terminology