Seattle Children's Tri-Cities Clinic has a larger number of pediatric specialty providers who provide care closer to home for the children in our community and we need a Certified Medical Assistant to help us with this work. In addition to our clinic's services expanding, we are also looking for a team member to be engaged in projects that will start in 2019 to build standard work to expand the role medical assistance have in our model of care.
Perform individualized patient procedures, treatment and tests. Perform associated clerical tasks including chart preparation, stocking clinic supplies and answering telephones. Provide advanced assistance with medical clinic operations and monitoring of clinic flow.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Current Medical Assistant – Certified designation by Washington Department of Health (DOH)
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
- One of the following certifications is required:
Current Certified medical assistant examination through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)**Preferred**, Registered medical assistant certification examination through American Medical Technologists (AMT), Clinical medical assistant certification examination through the National Health Career Association (NHA) or National certified medical assistant examination through the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- Current Certification as a Medical Assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- Medical Assistant or medical office experience
- Current Medical Assistant experience in Pediatrics, Urgent Care experience and/or Medical screening and immunization