Perform laboratory procedures and investigative work as part of ongoing research projects in physical, chemical, biological, biochemical and/or biomedical sciences. Perform technical procedures such as chemical, physical or biological analysis of organic or inorganic material or conduct biomedical tests in a research setting. Collect, verify and record data; compile information in support of research. Apply knowledge and skills applicable to assigned technical discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of science or technology OR college-level coursework in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, or in a related science curriculum AND equivalent lab experience.
- Data entry and/or word processing experience
- Experience in analyzing data using spreadsheets and statistical analysis
- At least two (2) years experience in a laboratory/research setting
- Research experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, and tissue culture techniques may be preferred.